Sunday, September 16, 2012

What's Happening, Hot Stuff?

In the past two months, I have...

1.  Finished Couch to 5K.  Towards the end of July I finished the program and have continued running.

2.  Added 1.25 miles (13 minutes) to the top of my 5K program.  That means I now run for 43 minutes at a time, without stopping.  I used to not be able to run 60 seconds.  I am planning on running my first road race in October.  My original plan was to run just the 5K, but now that I'm only about 1.5 miles away from a 10K (6.2 miles), I think I'm going to aim for that.

3. Gone on a family vacation with my husby, daughter, and inlaws.  We went to my husband's mom's hometown in Northern Minnesota and it was fab.  It had been since about a month after L was born that we went anywhere on vaca (and that's where we went then too!), so it had been over two years.  It was time, we had a good time, and we can't wait until next time.  How's that for time!?

4. Started my 6th year of teaching school.  The year has gone well so far, and we made it through homecoming week last week.

5. Attended T's 10 year class reunion (just yesterday).  It was a good time seeing people we hadn't seen in a long time.  I graduated from the same school, just a year behind T.

No comments:

Post a Comment