Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Summer Titles.

So, I've been on summer vacation for almost a month now.  I can't believe a whole month is gone from my precious vacation! It always goes way too fast!

When I thought about the things I wanted to do on my vacation this year, I knew I wanted to challenge myself to read one book per week.  I'm doing pretty good so far.  I've read "The Help" by Kathryn Stockett, "American Wife" by Curtis Sittenfeld, and have started "The Four Ms. Bradwells" by Meg Waite Clayton.  All have been good.  The MWC book is a little hard to get into, but I think I remember thinking that about the first book I read by her called "The Wednesday Sisters."  I have to decide what I'm going to read next.... I have so many books that I've bought over the years and haven't gotten around to reading yet.  I have a Kindle, but I think for the summer, I'll put it on the shelf to get some of the paper books I have read.  I hope this is a tradition I can carry out throughout the year!

No comments:

Post a Comment