Saturday, September 28, 2013

A Movie in the Park

Tonight we went to the park that's down the street from our house to watch the movie "Brave."  It's one of Lydia's favorite movies and at one point, Tyler looked at me and said "she's over here reciting the movie." HA! That's my girl! Tyler and I had actually gone to a college football game this afternoon that was 45 minutes away from the town we grew up in (and where we left our kids for the afternoon.  College football is not for the childrens. Ain't nobody got time for that!).  So after the game, we drove the 45 miles back to our hometown and picked the kids up and then traveled 45 more minutes home, just in time for the movie to start.  It was so much fun! Our town's wrestling booster club sold concessions (which included cotton candy... a life staple in my little world!) and there was a blow up screen that the movie played on.  I didn't get any pictures, because I was in charge of baby-rocking during the movie (and keeping him warm... it got CHILLY!).  I hope our town does the movie in the park more! We spent $3 on concessions and watched the movie for free.

No comments:

Post a Comment